Thank you for considering a donation to AAP! A receipt for your tax-deductible donation will be emailed to you after your gift is made. The Association for Anthroposophic Psychology is a 501(c)3 charitable organization. Your donation is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. (Federal ID# 47-5030247)
If you wish to make your donation to a specific category, please type it into the Comment box. Otherwise, your donation will be directed to General Support.
Please, do not use the donate feature to pay for registration or books. Your payment will be rejected.
There are several aspects of AAP towards which you might feel drawn to support:
- General Support: for running our programs, keeping tuition intentionally low; administration, marketing, and outreach.
- Travel Fund: for faculty and AAP representatives to attend national and international conferences.
- Special Projects: for evidence-based research and Inspirations from Steiner, a book-in-progress on experiences and uses of anthroposophic psychology from therapists and healers world-wide.
- Financial Aid / Scholarship Fund: making programs accessible.
- "Doctor of the Soul" Book Publication: a book in 12 chapters of lectures, interviews and essays by Dr. James Anthony Dyson, our much beloved senior faculty member.
- Recordings: for potential use in online distance learning and student tutorials.
- In memory/honor of (name): In honor of or in memory of someone.
Or, you can make your donation by check. Make your check payable to: "Association for Anthroposophic Psychology" and mail it to: PO Box 996, Boulder, CO 80306-0996. Be sure to make a note in the Memo section where you wish your contribution to have an impact.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact:
Admin at AnthroposophicPsychology dot org
Your gift of support will help AAP in its earnest quest to offer healing tools in an increasingly challenging world. Thank you.