Please note that this is NOT an AAP event and is listed because our Faculty/Board Member, Roberta Nelson, will be speaking at this event, as noted.
For registration or more information, please email Carol at: email@example.com
Morning event (9:30–11:30 a.m.):
in Service to the World
Presenter: Roberta Nelson, PhD
Roberta Nelson is a faculty member for the Anthroposophic Psychology Program, a certificate training for those interested in bringing a more soul-filled perspective to all areas of life.
For counselors and others in the helping professions, applying this wisdom in their work with clients has been a life-changing experience.
In this workshop, she will provide a sampling of topics taught in the program, including:
- Why we need to put soul back into psychology
- Who am I really? Insights about the true human being with a four-fold nature and a life which progresses through 7-year stages from birth onward
- Our part in the unmasking of our lower self and in the calling forth of our true nature — Love
- Acknowledging our sacred and primal wounds and finding a health-giving path toward soul healing
This workshop will provide an introduction to the Anthroposophic Psychology certificate program, which begins in April 2018.
Afternoon event (1:00–4:00 p.m.):
The Inner Wisdom of Fairy Tales
Have you ever wondered...
- Why do fairy tales hold such intrigue for us, whatever our age?
- Where do these tales, hundreds of years old, have their origin?
- What are the gifts of soul that fairy tales hold for us today?
- How do we unwrap these gifts that are waiting for us?
In a six-part series, we will delve into these questions and more with a different fairy tale each month. (Jan. 20, Feb. 17, March 17, April 7, May 12, June 16, 2018)
We begin on Jan. 20 with a Grimm Brothers’ favorite — “Little Red Cap.” With brief presentations, artistic activities, and conversation, we will surely find some answers to our questions.
You may attend as many sessions as you choose. The cost is $10 per session.
For registration or more information, email Carol at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsored by GRACE —
Great River Anthroposophical Circle Endeavors
Background image from www.lizarosenberg.com